VenueMagic SC+ includes all of the capabilities of VenueMagic DMX+AV, plus many other features geared towards higher-end theme park and animatronics applications. VenueMagic SC+ will also interface to Weigl ProCommander Series (www.weiglworks.com), taking advantage of powerful features including analog/digital/DMX I/O and timeline exporting for standalone playback.
- Realtime-recording/playback of DMX, MIDI or PC joystick controls.
- Looping and auto punch-in for record functions.
- Graphical editing of recorded profiles.
- Servo axis rest position.
- Timeline ease-in (used with external sync)
- Acceleration limiting.
- Control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function)
Virtual DJTM Plugin
With the VenueMagic Virtual DJ plugin, you can sync-up and control VenueMagic timelines entirely from Virtual DJ through a programmable VenueMagic control console. Works with VenueMagic running on the same computer or remotely over Ethernet.
Listed here are just a few of VenueMagic’s features and capabilities. You can also click on the links below to check out more features.
What you can do with VenueMagic:
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor.
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback.
- Control playback, lamp level and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device.
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously. Overlapping channels are merged together.
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler.
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines.
- Control other devices using MIDI messages.
- Synchronize to external SMPTE or MIDI sources.
- Run standalone shows with the Weigl Procommander Series.
- Control light shows using Atomix Virtual DJTM
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Sync to external MIDI clock and LTC signals
- Sync to SMPTE source over a serial port
- Multi-track Audio playback and editing
- Use audio envelopes to control channels (Yak function)
- Single track Video playback
- Simultaneous audio output through multiple audio devices
- Control 512 DMX channels (1024 with DMX2+AV)
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported:
- Enttec Open DMX USB
- Enttec DMX USB Pro
- Velleman K8062
- DasLight/Sunlight SIUDI6
- Weigl ProCommander Series
- DMX Input (Artnet and Enttec DMX USB Pro only)
- DMX, MIDI and Joystick input capability
- Serial communications (send and receive)
- Telnet server
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- Conditional events for program logic
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Event scheduler for long-term scheduling of timeline playback
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline. Easy navigation between markers.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues.
- Timeline ease-in functions (for synching)
- Programmable rest position (for servo/animatronics applications)
- Acceleration limits (for servo/animatronics applications)
View more features specially suited for: