VenueMagic Classic brings form and function to the Audio and DMX lighting world, making this the stepping stone to the DMX Revolution. DMX is not just for lighting anymore, we’ve combined timeline editing, Audio mixing and editing and sophisticated DMX Lighting control into one complete, easy-to-use package. Then, we gave you play lists, programmable sliders, DMX routing, MIDI control, beat detection and a whole lot more.
VenueMagic Classic Features
Listed here are just a few of VenueMagic’s features and capabilities. You can also click on the links below to check out more features. Find out what VenueMagic can do for you!
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor.
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback to a single stereo pair.
- Control playback, lamp level and audio levels from an external MIDI, keyboard or joystick device.
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously. Overlapping channels are merged together.
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines.
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Audio playback and editing (controls a single stereo output).
- Control 512 DMX channels
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported:
- Enttec Open DMX USB
- Enttec DMX USB Pro
- Velleman K8062
- DasLight/Sunlight SIUDI6
- MIDI and Joystick input capability
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline. Easy navigation between markers.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues.
View more features specially suited for: