How do I control RGB color for Fixture Effects?
To control the RGB color in a fixture effect you need an RGB Fixture that contains a dimmer channel.
You will need to create two Control Tracks. The first control track (Control Track A) is where you will set the color. The second control track (Control Track B) is where you will place the Fixture effect.
Control Track A:
- Go to the Fixtures folder in the project window
- Click on the expand (+) button to the left of your RGB fixture
- Inside the RGB fixture, you will find a group of Channels called “RGB“
- Click and drag it onto Control Track A
- Next, Add a Level Control effect to the Control Track.
Click on the link below for a review on how to setup RGB color in the Envelope Editor:
Control Track B
- Expand the fixture in the project window again and this time drag the Dimmer channel into Control Track B
- Now drag your desired Fixture effect on to Control Track B
Please submit any questions to email@example.com