Cue Buttons and Cue List (Video 15 of 20)
Basically, Cue Buttons allow you to run multiple timelines at a time, from a single button. There are many more features, but in this tutorial, we will just introduce the basics.
How do I run multiple timelines simultaneously?
How do I use cues?
How do I loop a Cue?
How do I pause or stop a cue?
How do I program a cue so it will only run once?
This video will cover:
1. Run a timeline from a Cue Button
2. Re-arrange Cue Buttons
3. Change Cue name
4. Add and remove Cue Buttons
5. Create and Edit Cue Groups
6. Button Properties
7. Add another line to your button title
8. Edit button so you can only run one instance of a timeline at a time
9. Introduction to foreground and background timelines
10. Cue List Introduction
11. Play, Pause and Loop individual Cues in the Cue list
12. Play, Pause or Loop All Cues in the Cue list
13. Mute all audio playback
14. Zero out channel output