- Power 300ma supplied by USB.
- Weight 0.3 LBS
- Width 2.0”
- Height 1.5”
- Depth 3.0”
- Op. Temp. 0 to 50 deg. C in non-condensing Environment
- USB port works with USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- DMX512 (RS485) output to 3 pin XLR
- Drivers for windows
This device, VM-USBDMX-01, USB to DMX Converter, complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
EUROPEAN UNION DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
This product, VM-USBDMX-01, complies with the noted Safety of Information Technology Equipment when installed and operated in accordance with the Installation and Users Manual Provided. The product is declared to comply by Design, Testing and 3rd Party Evaluation.
EN 55022 RF Emissions EMC and
EN 55024 Immunity
2000 Safety of Information Technology Equipment